- Physical-Activity-Readiness-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this simple questionnaire lets you know whether your client is physically ready for a major exercise and nutritional overhaul.
- BENEFITS OF EXERCISE (CLICK)
- ANOTHER PARQ (CLICK)
- Personal-Medical-History [CLICK] – this questionnaire is much more comprehensive and provides you with critical information about previous and ongoing medical conditions.
- Comprehensive Client Information Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire allows your clients to articulate and rank his or her goals, while giving you an idea of their lifestyle including habits, work demands, travel demands and more.
- Three-Day-Dietary-Record [CLICK] – this questionnaire provides you with a representative sample of what your client is eating and when.
- Readiness-for-Change-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire narrows in on just how ready your client is to do the work necessary for change.
- Kitchen-Makeover-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire provides valuable information about your client’s nutritional home base – their kitchen.
- Social-Support-Questionnaire [CLICK] – this questionnaire clues you in to the client’s support environment, or lack thereof, at home and at work.
- Bi-weekly Adherence Chart–This form is used to keep track of nutritional adherence, and is to be reviewed every other week.
- Bi-weekly Client Report — This form is used to keep track of weight, measurements and subjective markers, and is to be reviewed every other week.
- Follow-up Performance Assessment — An in-gym assessment. To be used periodically and compared to gauge progress. Complementary to the Initial Performance Assessment from Day 2.
Our Assessments FORMS
- Initial-Body-Composition-Assessment-Women [CLICK] – this assessment allows you to accurately track and record skinfolds and girths of women.
- Initial-Body-Composition-Assessment-Men [CLICK] – this assessment allows you to accurately track and record skinfolds and girths of men.
- Baseline Visual Assessment [CLICK] – and this assessment provides an objective look at the person’s physique.
- Initial-Recovery-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment gives you critical information about your client’s stress levels and objective data about their physical state.
- 2014 PAR Q + [click] The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire for Everyone
The health benefits of regular physical activity are clear; more people should engage in physical activity every day of the week. Participating in physical activity is very safe for MOST people. This questionnaire will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from your doctor OR a qualified exercise professional before becoming more physically active.BodyWorks Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire from UBC Kinesiology Department [click]
- Initial-Performance-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment gives you a nice set of baseline performance data.
- Baseline-Blood-Chemistry-Assessment [CLICK] – this assessment lets you know where the client is at physiologically.